Communities of Practice connects people and organizations, opens dialogue, and stimulates learning. Learning communities are open to all who have made a commitment to help build a healthier New Jersey through the environmental and policy change to advance healthy eating and active living.
Sign up for updates to receive announcements of quarterly meetings scheduled for March, June, and October.
- Mentor/mentee relationships between people and organizations
- Participate in topic-specific learning communities
- Host a webinar or workshop in your area of expertise
- Present or moderate at a quarterly meeting
- Coach grantees
- Join the funding collaborative
- Professional development
- Strengthening of best practices
- Collaboration with organizations with shared goals and agendas
- Recognition as a leader in building healthy communities