You already work to make your community healthier. Now get recognized for your role and make a collective impact through New Jersey Healthy Communities Network!
Terms of Agreement:
I agree to take an active role in the New Jersey Healthy Communities Network by:
- Supporting policy, system and environmental changes that advance healthy eating and active living through New Jersey Healthy Communities Network guiding principles and evidence-based strategies.
- Fostering healthier behaviors where I live, learn, work and play.
- Actively participating in the Network’s communities of practice and seeking opportunities for strategy development and implementation.
- Participating in or being a resource for New Jersey Healthy Communities Network communities of practice in order to cultivate mutually reinforcing activities and shared measures of success.
- Promoting the Network and co-branding efforts around healthy eating, active living and community well-being.
- Maximizing the use and sharing of expertise, resources and toolkits.
- Contributing to the community dialog through social media, the New Jersey Healthy Communities Network website, and calendar.
- Recruiting new businesses, organizations, institutions, and individual partners
- Tagging your news, publications, blogs, etc. with “YOUR ORGANIZATION is a partner in the New Jersey Healthy Communities Network movement for a healthier New Jersey.
You can download the Partner Agreement Form , scan, and email OR fill out the online application below:[civicrm component=”contribution” id=”1″ mode=”live”]